Solutions & Services
/ Managed Services / NetDefend Managed Security Services
Malware Outbreak Service
We stop breaches, quickly!
And offer protection from future attacks.
You need a rapid fix. It’s easy to pay the ransomware and believe you solved the problem. You’ve only fixed a single piece of this breach. The malware is not contained, and you do not know if they are stealing valuable data and information. You need both immediate remediation and long term protection.
One call to the dedicated Hosted Café Security Network Operations Center and remediation begins. Once the breach containment occurs, support doesn’t stop. It continues for an additional 12 months around the clock to ensure even further protection.
The service includes:
- 24x7 Security Network Operations Center
- NetDefend Malware Protector service (12-months or longer) with Anti-Virus / Anti-Malware software, Sandboxing and File trajectory forensic investigations
- NetDefend Interrogator (1-month)
- Vulnerability identification and prioritization (1 unauthenticated or authenticated scan)
- Network traffic analysis – seeking anomalies that may indicate breach, command and control, data exfiltration and other indicators of compromise
- Client Installation Troubleshooting
- Event Ticketing
- Automated file analysis via TALOS malware investigators
- Automatic reports
- Security incident and posture advisory services
- Automatic remediation provided by tools
- Customer meetings – Daily operations, finding and remediation web conferences for two-weeks and final findings and recommendations
- Research encryption strain and provide findings
- Post remediation incident report with root cause analysis when available
NetTend® Managed IT Services
With NetTend, you no longer need to worry about your IT environment coming to a screeching halt.
Our certified professionals expertly provide services that span entire enterprise platforms from on-prem to cloud infrastructures.
Get In Touch
Want more information? Our service and support teams are here to answer all your questions.